Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 110

Thread: Legalize it or not?

  1. #51
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Legalize it or not?

    Whether its illegal or not, it wont have any affect on the potency of LSD. So again, yes I can say that. I can compare the facts about tobacco, alcohol and prescription drugs whether they are illegal or legal has no effect on what it does to a person. If it were made legal, it wouldnt be the sixtiesand seventies all over again. It was made illegal in 68 I think, didn't stop people from using it in the 70's. Wasn't really the fact that it was illegal, more/different types of drugs came into play - coke, crack, heroin, prescription drugs etc. People are going to find different ways to get blazed whether its illegal or not.

  2. #52
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Legalize it or not?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whether its illegal or not, it wont have any affect on the potency of LSD. So again, yes I can say that. I can compare the facts about tobacco, alcohol and prescription drugs whether they are illegal or legal has no effect on what it does to a person. If it were made legal, it wouldnt be the sixtiesand seventies all over again. It was made illegal in 68 I think, didn't stop people from using it in the 70's. Wasn't really the fact that it was illegal, more/different types of drugs came into play - coke, crack, heroin, prescription drugs etc. People are going to find different ways to get blazed whether its illegal or not. </div></div>
    You're impossible just keep believing your always right when you're clearly not you're a waste of time
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  3. #53
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Legalize it or not?

    Prove it wrong then, you and some others biggest problem...either just saying its dumb or wrong, but dont give anything to support it. I'm definitely not always right or anything, but when you say something is wrong back it up. Tell me which parts of that you dont get or think is wrong?

  4. #54
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Legalize it or not?

    Dude--I've pulled people off of you when they were saying "you're stupid" just to be saying it...but your whole argument here is ridiculous. You're tenacious, I'll give you that, but the stance you're taking here is really weak. Exceptionally weak. Tremendously weak.

    This is one of those occasions where you say "tell which parts are wrong"...well, frankly--95% of your assumptions are wrong in this deal. If I were you, I'd concede and drop it and agree to disagree...
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  5. #55
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Legalize it or not?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Prove it wrong then, you and some others biggest problem...either just saying its dumb or wrong, but dont give anything to support it. I'm definitely not always right or anything, but when you say something is wrong back it up. Tell me which parts of that you dont get or think is wrong? </div></div>
    One is legal and one is illegal... if you can't see how that can make a big difference then you're not as smart as i thought you were
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  6. #56
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Legalize it or not?

    I dont really see where it was that weak, its just a weak subject to start out with anyway - I tried. It will never be legal and I'm okay with that lol. Just thought I'd add that to my list of drugs that I think should be legal, figured everyone would disagree with it lol. Just something interesting and controversial to go back and forth about.

  7. #57
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Legalize it or not?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No,its actually true. Bad trips are just flashbacks into something bad that has happened to you - again more than likely with a high dose- instead of keeping it locked up inside, its brought out in the bad trip and you deal with your demons. </div></div>

    You're spewing psychobabble here. You're sounding like Oprah and her repressed memory crap. lol You're 18, confessing the good of acid...nah, live life and then come back with your foolish mantra. </div></div>

    Compare alcohol related deaths/LSD related deaths, tobacco related deaths/LSD related deaths or prescription drug related deaths/LSD related deaths in the past 25 years. Not so bad now is it? </div></div>

    This wasn't your argument. You were debating the safety of acid. Now you try to drag in everything else. I should expect no different from you.

  8. #58
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Legalize it or not?

    Actually I think it backs up my argument. Compared legal substances to LSD...doing that made LSD look a lot safer.

  9. #59
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Legalize it or not?

    No, you don't understand statistics. How many have smoked pot? How many have drank? You gotta look at percentages, gotta use some math and basic statistical interpretation. Skydiving without a parachute is safer than acid. Anyway...follow your asinine reasoning wherever it goes, and continue to dwell in the fog...

  10. #60
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Legalize it or not?

    Lets not go bringing up facts into this situation now boney.

    R13, you are right, more people have died because of alcohol, tobacco, heck maybe even tylenol, but that doesn't mean its worse for you than LSD. In the words of Hank Hill "Thats just asinine."

    Think about the percentages homie.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •